Treatments, Procedures and Services
Our treatments cover the full range of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) including In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), day 5 or blastocyst embryo transfers, cryopreservation (freezing), Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH), Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), and testicular sperm aspiration (TESA). Seth Levrant, MD is a member of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), reports his IVF data to SART and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
Clinical services provided include:
- Basic and comprehensive fertility evaluations
- Ovulation induction treatment with Clomiphene citrate (Clomid), Letrozole (Femera), and Gonadotropins (Follistim, Gonal-F, Menopur)
- Intrauterine inseminations) done with clomiphene citrate, letrozole, gonadotropins, and natural treatment cycles.
- Donor sperm inseminations
- Endometriosis evaluation & treatment with medications and/or surgery
- Recurrent pregnancy loss evaluations
- IVF (in-vitro fertilization). Our IVF laboratory is location in the Tinley Park office.
- Egg donor program Fresh or frozen donor eggs.
- Egg Freezing program.
- Single women and same sex couples welcome
Dr. Levrant also has 20 years in advanced reproductive surgery and minimally invasive fertility surgery.