Treatments, Procedures and Services
Our treatments cover the full range of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) including In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), day 5 or blastocyst embryo transfers, cryopreservation (freezing), Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH), Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), and testicular sperm aspiration (TESA). Seth Levrant, MD is a member of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), reports his IVF data to SART and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
Clinical services provided include:
- Basic and comprehensive fertility evaluations
- Ovulation induction
- Artificial inseminations (intrauterine inseminations)
- Donor sperm inseminations
- Endometriosis evaluation & treatment
- Recurrent pregnancy loss evaluations
- IVF in-vitro fertilization Laboratory (in Tinley Park, IL office)
- Egg donor program
- Single women and same sex couples welcome
Dr. Levrant also has 20 years in advanced reproductive surgery and minimally invasive fertility surgery.