Consent Forms, Instruction Sheets and Related Documents
The following are consent forms, instruction sheets and fee schedules for the medications and procedures we provide.
Consent and Release Forms
- Artificial donor sperm consent form: same sex couple
- Artifical donor sperm consent: single women
- Artifical donor sperm consent
- Authorization for release of medical information
- Baby Picture consent-give us permission to post your baby’s picture in our office, or on our facebook page.
- Clomiphene citrate (Clomid) consent forms
- Gonadotropins consents – includes Follistim, Gonal F, Menopur, Bravelle, Repronex
- HCG human chorionic gonadotropin consents – HCG is the medication for triggering the final maturation and release of the eggs
- Frozen Embryo Thaw and Transfer consents
- Intrauterine insemination consent – also referred to as artificial insemination, for man and women
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) consent form
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – Ooctye Preservation consent form
- Letrozole consent form
- Patient information form: general
- Patient information form: Infertility History & Physical
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Clomiphene citrate (Clomid) instructions
- Donor sperm instructions
- Gonadotropins ovulation induction instructions
- HCG instructions
- HSG (hysterosalpingogram) Instructions
- Instruction sheet for obtaining information from the internet.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) instructions for cycle plan.
- IVF HCG Trigger Instructions
- IVF retrieval discharge instructions
- Letrozole instructions
- Post-operative instructions: Hysteroscopy
- Post-operative instructions: Laparoscopy